With 65 years of experience, our team knows how to navigate the global financial markets during times of both uncertainty and expansion. We have four primary goals for your investment portfolios that offer time-tested strategies:
- Protecting your hard-earned money from an investor's two worst enemies: market downturns and inflation
- Leveraging knowledge and expertise from leading global resources
- Focusing on independent thinking and research
- Targeting the real issues in the economy and markets that will affect your money
If you have been managing your investment portfolio, overseeing your retirement cash flow or conducting your own insurance and estate planning, turn to us.
We listen so we can grow your wealth so it can support and enhance your most important goals and plans. We collaborate with your estate planning attorney, banker, and accountant to provide a solid, integrated plan for you and your family. You can:
- Enjoy our thoughtful, team-based approach
- Benefit from our comprehensive financial strategies
- Feel confident and secure knowing your financial well-being is continually monitored.
We’ve provided exceptional insurance strategies to individuals, businesses and trustees for over 65 years. We have no allegiance to a particular vendor or insurance group, allowing us to make the best recommendation for your individual situation.
Let Colton Groome & Company help you:
- Provide for your loved ones in the event of a premature death or long-term care event
- Protect your income if you are unable to perform the duties of your occupation due to a disability
- Preserve your legacy and estate plan through customized life insurance portfolios
Corporate Retirement Plans
Ensuring that your wealth is there to meet your needs during what may be a lengthy and active retirement.
As one of Western North Carolina's leaders in retirement planning, we combine knowledge, expertise, and ingenuity to help you:
- Achieve higher plan performance
- Lower costs by keeping your plan under one roof
- Stay compliant and reduce liability exposure
- Enjoy the retirement planning process with a competent team and clear process
We partner with some of leading national trust companies to deliver personalized trust services for you and your beneficiaries. We:
- Serve as the local and personal point of contact for the trustee relationship.
- Manage your assets, providing independent oversight to your trust.
- Assist you in taking full advantage of favorable trust law.
Fee-based planning offered through Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC, a state registered investment advisor. Third party money management offered through ValMark Advisers, Inc., an SEC registered investment advisor. Securities offered through ValMark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Suite 300, Akron, Ohio 44333-2431, 1-800-765-5201. Colton Groome & Company, Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC, and Colton Groome Benefits Advisors, LLC are separate entities from ValMark Securities and ValMark Advisers, Inc. Colton Groome & Company is a separate entity from Retirement Plan Advisory Group.