Helping you take control of your investment future.
Colton Groome & Company has managed financial strategies through 13 market downturns and recoveries since our founding in 1950. We have the experience and tools required to help you navigate the global financial markets during times of both uncertainty and expansion. Our Investment Committees have four primary goals for your investment portfolios:
- Protecting your hard-earned money from an investor’s two worst enemies: market downturns and inflation
- Leveraging knowledge and research from some of the leading global resources
- Focusing on independent thinking and research
- Targeting the real issues in the economy and markets that will affect your money
Gain-Protect-Spend Portfolio Series:
Like a GPS device, the Gain-Protect-Spend Portfolio Series is designed to tell you where you are, identify where you want to go, and provide a clear route to your destination. Our investment strategies are designed to accumulate, preserve, and distribute wealth within the ever-changing world of opportunities and challenges.
- Click Here to Learn More about Gain-Protect-Spend
The Optimized Portfolio System (TOPS)™:
- The TOPS™ portfolios place emphasis on after-tax capital appreciation and inflation protection over long time periods by utilizing low-cost, broadly diversified, and tax-efficient strategies.
- TOPS™ portfolios are passively managed strategies utilizing Exchange-Traded Funds.
Fee-based planning offered through Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC, a state registered investment advisor. Third party money management offered through ValMark Advisers, Inc., an SEC registered investment advisor. Securities offered through ValMark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Suite 300, Akron, Ohio 44333-2431, 1-800-765-5201. Colton Groome & Company, Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC, and Colton Groome Benefits Advisors, LLC are separate entities from ValMark Securities and ValMark Advisers, Inc. Colton Groome & Company is a separate entity from Retirement Plan Advisory Group.