Retirement Plans & COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions with ERISA Attorney, Kelsey Mayo
You've got questions. We've got answers.
This Colton Groome Retirement Plan Webinar will be led by ERISA Attorney, and Partner of Poyner Spruill, LLP, Kelsy Mayo. Attorney Mayo has extensive experience working with governmental, non-profit, and for-profit employers on all aspects of qualified and non-qualified welfare benefit plans, fringe benefit plans, and executive compensation plans. For a full professional bio, click here:
Webinar on Friday, April 3 at 11am EST
Topics to be Discussed:
- How does a layoff/furlough impact my retirement plan
- Can I stop my match and what notice needs to be given?
- How are various compensation structures (like FMLA) considered for Retirement Plan purposes?
- CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, Economic Securities) ACT Update
- $100K Coronavirus-related Distribution
- Expansion of Maximum Loan Limits
- Delay of Current Loans Outstanding
- Implementation Guidelines
- Other questions submitted by you (use the registration form below)!
Retirement Plans & COVID-19: ERISA Webinar
*Proyner Spruhill, LLC is a separate entity from Colton Groome & Company and Valmark Securities, Inc.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, and Certified Financial Planner™, in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Horizon Investments, LLC is a separate entity from Valmark Securities Inc. and Colton Groome & Company.
Fee-based Financial Planning and Asset Management Services offered through Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through ValMark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Suite 100, Akron, Ohio 44333-2431, 1-800-765-5201. Colton Groome & Company, and Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC are separate entities from Valmark Securities, Inc. Colton Groome & Company is a separate entity from Retirement Plan Advisory Group.