Things are changing at Colton Groome & Company! We are growing to better serve our clients.
With the business expanding, we have made the decision to restructure and promote internally, leaving an entry-level position open for hire.
Some of these internal changes include:
Taylor Bell was Colton Groome’s Operations Specialist, and the “utility player” for all lines of business. She has since been promoted to Operations Manager, and is now dedicated to internal processes for Colton Groome and Personal Financial Strategies clients.
Diamond Adams, our Director of Client Experience & Marketing is transitioning into the Corporate Retirement Plans Team. She will now be Dave Nelson’s right-hand-woman for all things related to Retirement Plan client services and operations. Diamond will continue her Marketing and Event Director position.
We are hiring!
Client Experience Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Full Time, $17/hr depending on experience and skills +
Comprehensive Benefit Package & Opportunity for Company Bonus Program
The Client Experience Coordinator plays an important role in setting the tone for our firm. As the first and last person clients see when they are in the office, the Client Experience Coordinator is instrumental in making sure clients have a positive experience. As an administrative assistant, the role is to support overall office operations, keep the office clean, and work with various departments to complete assigned tasks.
Primary duties include:
- Greets clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable when they visit the office.
- Maintains overall office appearance, neatness, and cleanliness.
- Assist clients with food and beverage orders as necessary.
- Handles incoming telephone calls.
- Waters plants.
- Cleans conference rooms after client appointments including clearing dishes, wiping down tables, etc.
- Sorts and distributes the mail.
- Coordinate conference room schedules.
- Oversee the organization of office supplies and order management.
- Supplies clients and staff with a candy bowl.
- Keeps the water full in the coffee maker.
- Cleans the kitchen; loads and unloads the dishwasher.
- Routinely loads fax and copier with paper.
- Sends periodic client correspondence.
- Handles calendars for the Advisor(s) and others in the office.
- Assist with client events, outside vendors, communications initiatives, and other marketing or administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist all departments with scanning and routine paperwork preparation.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Clients Records Management System.
- Assist in processing monthly insurance review letters to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 years of office experience/customer service knowledge. Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to use independent judgment to fulfill job responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write clear marketing and business correspondence.
- Professional demeanor and dress.
- Ability to work well with others – team attitude.
- Strong organizational skills (record keeping, time management, follow up, etc.)
About the company:
Colton Groome & Company is Western North Carolina’s oldest independent financial planning firm. We were founded on the principles of precision, perseverance and thoroughness. We provide concierge-level wealth management services, corporate retirement planning, and insurance strategies for individuals, families, businesses, and nonprofits ready to navigate life’s peaks and valleys, toward optimal financial outcomes.
Send resume to:
Colton Groome & Company
Attn: Taylor Bell