Thorough Structure and Impressive Follow-Through
“CGF is very process oriented with a solid structure to follow. Their project management of the transition and plan dollars was really exceptional and impressive. It gave me the confidence that it was all going to go well.”
CGF Corporate Retirement Client
(unpaid testimonial, 12/15/20)
Your Plan Servicing Team
Highly Credentialed to Advance Your Plan
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) – certifying he is well-versed in Corporate Retirement compliance
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) – conveying he understands and can implement effective investment processes
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS) – validating his experience and thoroughness when advising plan participants
Stacey Anderson, QPFC
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC) – certifying her experience and proficiency in advising and supporting qualified retirement plans
- A Series 7 Licensed Advisor – bringing unparallelled efficiency to the team, focusing on best practices, plan sponsor advice, and participant education
- 8 Years of experience – previously with LPL Financial and Wells Fargo Retirement
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC) – certifying his experience and proficiency in advising and supporting qualified retirement plans
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP), demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of financial planning
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), certifying his ethical standards and background in public accounting
Corporate Retirement Checkup
To find out if your company qualifies for a Complimentary Review, simply provide a few details and we’ll be in touch promptly.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, and Certified Financial Planner™, in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
This testimonial was provided by current client. The client was not compensated, nor are their material conflicts of interest that would affect the given testimony. The testimony may not be representative of the experience of other current clients and does not provide a guarantee of future performance success or similar services.
Fee-based Financial Planning and Asset Management Services offered through Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Akron, Ohio 44333-2431, 1-800-765-5201. Colton Groome Financial, and Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC are separate entities from Valmark Securities, Inc.
Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Information contained herein has been obtained from sources considered reliable, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. This material is not a solicitation or an offer to buy any security or instrument or to participate in any trading strategy. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC has exercised reasonable professional care and diligence in the collection, analysis, and reporting of this information but has not independently verified, validated, or audited the data. Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of the information, nor whether it is suitable for the purposes to which it is put by users. Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC and its subsidiaries shall not be liable to any user of this report or to any other person or entity for any inaccuracy of this information or any errors or omissions in its content, regardless of the cause of such inaccuracy, error or omission. Furthermore, in no event shall Colton Groome Financial Advisors, LLC be liable for consequential, incidental or punitive damages to any person or entity for any matter relating to this information.